The Renata França massage method is known worldwide for its Manual Lymphatic Drainage. It is also at the origin of the creation of Shaping massage and Miracle Face. These treatments, straight from Brazil, promise you stunning results. Renata Franca creates new types of maneuvers that produce more effective results than those of traditional massages on the silhouette or the oval of the face. Its customers are unanimous: the effects are “miraculous”. These words gave the name of its star treatments Miracle Touch (combination of drainage and Shaping massage) and Miracle Face (face massage).
Why do we need to drain our body?
Sometimes toxins, waste products build up in our tissues and cause swelling, edema or cellulite storage. These waste products are carried by lymph, a fluid circulating through a network of lymphatic vessels and lymph nodes. For different reasons: a sedentary lifestyle, a lack of sleep, a bad diet, a lack of hydration, hormonal disorders, heart failure venous or lymphatic insufficiency, a genetic problem, an imbalance of the thyroid…, or still an emotional shock. It happens that the lymphatic system can no longer drain excess fluids, creating stasis/retention.
What is the role of the lymphatic system?
The lymphatic system is our body’s « sewerage system’’. It maintains fluid levels in our body tissues by removing all fluids that leak out of our blood vessels. The lymphatic system is important for the optimal functioning of our general specific immune system.
The benefits of this method ?
The manual lymphatic drainage of the Renata Franca method:
- activates the lymphatic and venous system both providing immediate benefits
- treats fluid retention,
- reduces centimeters,
- relieves abdominal pain, discomfort and intestinal transit disorders,
- provides a feeling of light legs,
- optimizes cellulite loss,
- refines silhouette
- boosts your immune system.
- as part of support for weight loss, fibrous, fat cellulite or big retention, we recommend one session per week for 5 weeks
- and a one-session maintenance every 4-weeks
- one session per month to boost your immunity and especially we recommend to do drainage at the change of autumn and spring seasons
- it is recommended to do a lymphatic drainage session before starting the remodeling. A personal treatment plan is made during your first appointment. Together, we determine your expectations and establish a program to achieve your goals
Important: If you have one of these contraindications: asthma, renal failure, hyperthyroidism, hypotension, heart problems, risk of phlebitis and thrombosis, fever, inflammatory or infectious processes, cancer and still wish to receive treatment, this may only be possible with medical authorization.
Pregnant women: not before 3 months, possible with medical agreement beyond.